Taiji Shibashi Instructors Course August 31st, September 1st, October 5th, November 9th & 10th 2019
The Taiji Qigong Shibashi Instructor course is designed to provide Qigong instructors with all the tools and information needed to teach the Shibashi as true Qigong. The Shibashi (also known as the Eighteen Postures of Taiji Qigong) is a set of Qigong exercises based on Taiji that adheres to the rules governing Taiji stances (in particular, the Wuji stance). These stances are fundamentally important if the practitioner wishes to get the most out of the Qigong. Since the early 1980′s, when the Shibashi was introduced, in, the significance of the Taiji stances has been lost and their true use as Qigong has been diminished and the beneficial qualities have depleted. Without a solid base (root) there is a conflict of focus and the cognitive mind (Yi) cannot be fully focused on guiding the Qi. This being the case, during the course a lot of time is spent on attaining and recognizing proper posture.
- ".................. just wanted to thank you for a wonderful weekend. It was brilliant, I really enjoyed it. I gained much more than I expected to. Thanks for opening my eyes."
- "Attending this Workshop was a very motivational experience; an exercise of discovery providing a brief insight into the amazing power of QiGong. I would recommend this inspirational workshop to all who have an interest in QiGong"
- "I discovered that qigong was more powerful than I had ever imagined. An excellent weekend and I learned so much more about myself that can be brought into my classes, I now feel more confident that I can deliver qigong more effectively to my students and also enjoy the benefits for myself, thank you so much."
- "I am so glad that I made the decision to attend a truly inspirational workshop and to have benefited from an introduction to the amazing powers of QiGong. I am aware that we only experienced an ‘insight’ but even so I consider that I am now in a better position to pass on quality teaching to my students, and having been an FE Lecturer for many years, I believe delivering quality is of paramount importance. I also thank you (and your wife) for your hospitality in providing delicious lunches and snacks – greatly appreciated!"
- "Just thought I should send you a wee message to let you know how much doing the Qigong instructors course has helped me personally. I had just started 4th year at Uni when I came on the course. Uni has been horrendous and a few times it has been bad enough to make me consider leaving but doing Qigong has been a life saver. It has got me through some very tough times. Big thank you to you for teaching me this beautiful art. Qigong had definitely came into my life at the right time."
- "Thanks des. Really exceeded expectations. Will take time to assimilate the information properly before introducing to my classes."
- "Really interesting weekend - it has inspired me to continue on my path for which I thank you so much."
- “Learning about Chi and feeling the Chi was an experience.”
- “Thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience.”
- “Thank you Des. Really enjoyed the workshop and your style of teaching the group.”
- “Excellent instructor, easily understood, good analysis, some helpful tips and suggestions. Thank you.”
- “Really interesting course. Made me want to learn more about he background and how move have different effects on the various parts of the body.”
- “Felt better about the postures and learning to be aware about the postures.”
- “This has been a truly wonderful course.”
- “A brilliant training course.”
Next course: -
Next Shibashi Instructor course: –
Dates: August 31st, September 1st, October 5th, November 9th & 10th 2019
Times: 10:00 till 17:00
Location: East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire – location map
A deposit of £120.00 is required, with the balance to be paid on the first day of the course. Advanced booking is essential.