Clients use offshore facilities for many reasons, such as incorporating companies, holding foreign assets in real estate and in finance, incorporating holding companies and SPV’s, inheritance planning, tax planning and ship registration.
Advantages of United Arab Emirates and RAK Offshore
• The United Arab Emirates has a “real” economy and is a “real” country
• The United Arab Emirates is white-listed and is not a dependent or overseas territory of any other country
• The United Arab Emirates has Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements (DTAA’s) with over 40 countries
What is needed to establish a RAK Offshore company?
Offshore companies incorporated in the UAE need:
• A registered agent (lawyer, accountant or business consultant), who is located locally and who is approved by the authority with which the offshore company is registered
• A registered office of the registered agent, whose address is the mailing address of the offshore company
As UAE offshore companies have been introduced mainly for investment holding and international trading, several local restrictions apply which include:
Our services include: