PVC Plastic Raw Material Supplier - 888 Raw Plastic Supplies

Home  /  Services & Skills Directory  /  Other

PVC Plastic Raw Material Supplier - 888 Raw Plastic Supplies

Add to Favorites | Report Ad | Other Ads by this User | Safety Tips |
PVC Plastic Raw Material Supplier - 888 Raw Plastic Supplies
Page Views: 121
Date Added: 03/01/2019
Last Updated: 03/01/2019

Price :

City : Birmingham

County :

Country : United Kingdom

View Map : Click Here


Contact Person : Jason Weng

Phone : +44 (0) 121 666 6111

Web-site: Click Here

Ad ID : 2802832

Contact : Reply to Ad




PVC Plastic Raw Material Supplier - 888 Raw Plastic Supplies - Birmingham, , United Kingdom

888 Raw Plastics Supplies is a wholesale supplier of raw PP and PVC plastic materials for domestic and international market. The Company and warehouse is located in Birmingham UK with offices and shop in China. We outsource our products from international suppliers and provide high-quality plastic raw materials to our customers. 

 

Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC material) is a white, brittle thermoplastic polymer that is most commonly used around the world. This type of PVC plastic raw material is mostly used in the construction industry, signs, and fiber in the textile industry as well as health care applications. This thermoplastic melts at a certain temperature range from 100-260 degree Celsius depending on the additives. One of the major advantages of this PVC thermoplastic material is that it can be heated at their melting point, cooled, and reheated without degradation. The chemical formulation of PVC consists of 43 % of hydrocarbons, and the remaining 57% comes from ordinary salt. This PVC granules/ PVC resin is helpful is the manufacturing of different bi-products like caustic soda and chlorine. The PVC material is been traded in the form of a powder that is white, and odorless and can also be melted into liquid for ease of recycling.

 

For more information visit us at below address - 

888 Raw Plastics Supplies
Suite B,10th Floor, Albany House, 
31 Hurst Street, 
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Phone No - +44 (0) 121 666 6111 
Email - info@888rps.com


Click on the buttons below to share this page:

Our Newsletter(s) - Don't Miss Anything!!!

Stay in touch with the latest news including product updates, special offers and tips/tutorials by subscribing to our regular email newsletters