PARCEL DELIVERY DRIVER – RECRUITING IN THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
LEICESTER, PETERBOROUGH, SHEFFIELD, LEEDS, NEWCASTLE, GLASGOW
Become a self-employed driver, and you will deliver and collect parcels of all shapes and sizes to homes and businesses. It will be your job to get to customers on time, every time, and make sure the parcels are in perfect condition too.
So what do you need to bring?
Experience as a Parcel Delivery Driver would be preferred although is not essential as full training is provided.
· Must be able to communicate in English
· Minimum age 25
· Full Scottish Disclosure will be completed.
· Be organized & physically fit
· Good geographical knowledge
· Good communication and customer service skills
· Good interpersonal skills,
· The ability to work on your own and also within a team
· Health and Safety awareness
· An eye for detail
· Held a Full Driving License for minimum of 2 years with no more than 6 points and no endorsements.
If you have shifted supplies or delivered goods before, you will know it’s more than just getting something from A to B. It’s about being self-motivated, flexible, passionate and able to take a top-notch service to people’s doors, come rain or shine.
That is exactly what you will do here too – as you load your van, follow the planned route and deliver anything up to 150 parcels a day.
If you are suitable for this position, please email email@example.com – We look forward to hearing from you!