Due to expansion, we are looking for a motivated individual to join this growing distributor as an HGV Class 2 Driver in Leeds.
Our client is a respected Specialist Distributor of Insulation and operates from four sites that cover the Structural and Technical Insulation markets.
The company's biggest asset is its people! Fundamental to future growth is a commitment to product and personal development training for existing and new members of staff across all business disciplines -
The role of HGV Class 2 Driver
* Delivering goods to customer sites and premises
* Ensuring vehicle is loaded safely and efficiently
* Securing load
* Ensuring load correct as to delivery notes
* Act professionally at all times
* Help warehouse operatives to ensure all vehicles loaded upon return to site, ready for following day
* Deliveries via Moffat (rear loaded forklift) - training offered to the right candidate
* Driver CPC
* C Category Driving License (Class 2)
* Ability to work as both as part of a team and independently.
* Good communication/people skills
* Good stamina
* Prior forklift driving experience would help but not essential
Rewards & Hours
For the role of HGV Class 2 Driver you will work Monday to Friday, 7am until 4pm and there is a salary on offer of GBP19,890 to GBP23,000 per annum, depending on experience.