Agri-Tel Transportation is Coming to London England during the week of November 6-10th, 2017 to recruit experienced foreign truck drivers! Through Manitoba's Provincial Nominee Program, we are able to recruit drivers interested in moving to Canada to help with the current labour shortage affecting our industry.
Agri-Tel Transportation Offers Company Drivers:
- Starting wage range $4,000 to $5,500 monthly (Gross)
- Average 11,000 to 13,000 miles per month.
- $20 to $100 paid live picks and drops.
- $10 to $100 paid loaded border crossings.
- $200 Paid Statutory Holidays.
- 4% vacation pay
- Paid biweekly through direct deposit.
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly bonuses paid over and above your base pay.
- Employee referral program – you get paid to recruit.
- Health and Dental benefits available after 3 months of employment.
- All newer Kenworth units (fleet average age is 2012).
- Satellite communications.
- Company iPads supplied for paperless communication.
Average length of trips are 15-30 days.