Do you need a Accountant

Home  /  Business & Office  /  Consulting

Do you need a Accountant

Add to Favorites | Report Ad | Other Ads by this User | Safety Tips |
Do you need a Accountant
Page Views: 318
Date Added: 16/03/2017
Last Updated: 24/02/2019

Price : 15 %

City : London

County :

Country : United Kingdom

View Map : Click Here

Contact Person : Mark Bennett

Phone : 07506645802

Web-site: Click Here

Ad ID : 2680159

Contact : Reply to Ad

Do you need a Accountant - London , , United Kingdom

Do you need a Accountant..Based in UK London & Hemel Hempstead

As a UK citizen, you are entitled to tax refund for any overpaid tax regardless of the reason that might have caused you to pay more than what you should have. There can be several reasons for overpaying the tax and some of them include:

  • You might have started another job and have been assigned an emergency tax code for some time.
  • You might have married or formed civil relationship where your spouse, civil partner or you were born prior to April 6, 1935.
  • Your employer might have received a wrong tax code by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) or the employer might have used an incorrect code.

Well, these are only few of the situations under which you might have overpaid the tax and are entitled to hmrc tax refund. There can be several other situations like these as well.

for accounting queries please email:

Click on the buttons below to share this page:

Our Newsletter(s) - Don't Miss Anything!!!

Stay in touch with the latest news including product updates, special offers and tips/tutorials by subscribing to our regular email newsletters