Do you dream of becoming an interior designer or are you the one people come to for help with decorating their homes?
Do you want to create your own business where you can work from home around kids and a busy family life?
If you want to start your own interior design business or become a freelance interior designer, my Interior Designer’s Business School “90 days to a freelance life“ mentorship program is for you.
This is an online mentorship program with live calls every Saturday, running from June-September. You don’t have to attend real classes, all you need Is internet access. It is unlike any other course or program in that you have real support in all areas of the business, from the first step of taking the leap into entrepreneurism, interior design skills, working with your first (real-life) client and running a successful business.
Most interior design courses share the information in an academic way, but this program is practical and experience based, so is perfect for anyone who has experience in another profession or has been out of work for a while and feels intimidated by academic education.
The course Start date and deadline for signing up is the 30th of June.
This is for you if:
- You love everything about interior design and wish you could do it for a living.
- You want to go freelance, set up your own interior design business or get experience to work for someone else.
- You want the guidance of an experienced mentor who can help you to get clients (without a portfolio, years of experience or a list of contacts).
- You have wanted to do this for years but don’t know where to start.
- You want a solid support network and mentor that will help you every step of the way.
- You have studied interior design but have been told by potential employers that you need years of experience before being hired.
- You don't want to spend years doing a course or working for free to learn the required skills.
- You are motivated, driven and don't give up easily.
You don't need to have previous interior design experience, but you do need to be motivated and passionate about interior design.
Find out more and sign up here: