An excellent opportunity has arisen for HGV 1 drivers to work Full time on a contracted basis. However all levels of commitments / availability will be considered.
As a Class 1 Driver your duties will include:
• Delivering products to depots throughout the UK
• Driving safely and with courtesy when out on the road.
• Responsible for vehicle checks before leaving the depot.
The ideal HGV 1 Driver will have the following skills and experiences:
• Valid HGV Class 1 licence.
• No more than 6 points / DD or DR for insurance purposes.
• 12 months or more experience of driving Class 1 vehicles - due to insurance purposes.
• Digi card tacho experience.
• Reliable and flexible.
Benefits for Class 1 Driver:
• Up to date vehicles
• Friendly Onsite Team
• 24 hour out of service available
• Weekend premiums
• Regular ongoing work
• Flexible start times to suit your life style
• Site inductions and training provided
• Excellent working conditions
Candidates will be considered for work even if it is for a short period of time.
Several pay schemes available.
The first stage of the application process is to call 01283 500050 or send your CV to email@example.com.