*CURRENTLY RECRUITING 7.5T DRIVERS*
Please call 07538 049280 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transport Logistics Services LTD
Days from £9.00 per hour
Nights from £10.00 per hour
Requirements for role
* Previous experience in driving 7.5T vehicle (Desirable)
* Driving entitlement (Essential)
* No more than 6 penalty points
***We are unable to accept any drivers with AC, BA, CD40-CD90, DD, DR, IN, LC50, MS50-MS80, UT50 and TT99 endorsements.***
* Driver CPC and Digital Tachograph Card (Essential)
* Positive attitude (Essential)
* Able to work on own initiative (Essential)
* Numerate & Literate (Essential)
*Good Communication Skills (Essential)
* Must be flexible in approach to working hours as start times may vary (Essential)
* Knowledge of all EU Driving Regulations relating to hours and monitoring (Essential)
*Experience in Multi-drop desirable but not essential.
In return you will receive
(Terms and Conditions apply)
*Regular, ongoing work.
*Professional, reputable Employment Business.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Transport Logistics Services LTD who are operating an Employment Business. Transport Logistics Services LTD are an equal opportunities Employer.
*To register with Transport Logistics Services LTD you will be required to attend a face to face interview where you are required to bring with you the following documentation;
Digital Tachograph card,
Proof of National Insurance,
Confirmation of Address (Previous 5 years).
You will also be required to provide employment history and work related CRB checks may be necessary. (Terms of the Rehabilitation Offenders Act 1974)**Signed/countersigned Working Time Directive Signed/countersigned workforce agreement. Driver’s theory test completed including Legal, Driving Hours, Road Safety, Operations, Vehicle Safety, Geographical and Tachograph. (Minimum pass rate applies). Terms of Engagement signed and a copy taken with candidate
Health and Safety Induction completed, signed and countersigned. Health & Wellbeing questionnaire completed signed. Countersigned Manual Handling questionnaire completed, signed and countersigned).